Benefits of exercises
- Improve health and well being.
- Lose weight.
- Reduce stress.
- Relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
- Boost the mood.
- Gives more energy.
- Help to sleep better.
- Increase the bone density.
- Strengthen the heart and lungs.
- Improve the quality of life.
- Exercises reduce the risk of developing certain disease like heart diseases, diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
- Keep joints, tendons, ligaments flexible and easier to move..
- Reduce the effects of aging.
- Exercises improve the mood and it releases a chemical substance called endorphins which gives feeling of well-being.
- Exercises reduce the risk of developing many bone and joint disease and disorders of sleep like sleep apnea
- It helps in enhancing creativity and imagination. It improves mental vigor.
- It increases the insulin sensitivity and prevent development of diabetes.
- It increases energy and endurance.
- It improves the functioning of the immune system.
- It increases the blood and oxygen circulation to the vital organs.
- It reduces the risk of premature death.
- It reduces total cholesterol and triglycerides in the body and increases the metabolism of the body.
- It helps to reduce fat and improves muscle building.
- It increases muscle strength and bone density.
- It prevents obesity.
- It helps to restore postural alignment.
- It increases neuromuscular coordination.
- Helps in relief from back pain and joint stress.
- It helps in toning of body and to increase lean muscle mass.
- Improves strength, flexibility and balance.
- It creates stronger and more flexible spine.
- It increased range of motion of joints.
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises increases strength of pelvic muscles, reduces urinary incontinence and leaking of urine and increases the pleasure with sexual activity.
- It helps to eliminate varicose veins.
- Helps to prevent arthritis.
By : Dr. Jyoti Patil